Family Scrapbook Page

I actually made this scrapbook page back in November using up leftovers from a homemade scrapbook kit. I didn't have a picture to go with it, but I knew that on Thanksgiving I was going to force my daughter and husband to pose for a picture with me whether they liked it or not.

Have you ever created a scrapbook page and then staged pictures to go along with it?


I am loving this design and have used it quite a bit lately. It's just so easy! I love creating the trail of embellishments along the diagonal and doing the hand-drawn border line at the edges. Mine is created using October Afternoon buttons, Bella Blvd ephemera pieces, and some random enamel dots from my stash.


The title of this was an American Crafts Thickers word. Those make it so easy to come up with a title, though they are a bit hard to peel off from the sheet and stick back down just right.


I'm pleased with how easily this came together both before I had the picture and after. Sometimes it's not always easy to design a scrapbook page when you don't know what the picture will be. But it's so satisfying to use up scrap supplies! Sometimes I just have to create even if I don't have pictures to scrap.

Comments