Road Trip Lunch Scrapbook Page

Just wanted to pop in real quick with one of my last pages using the Cheeky Studio September kit. I've been really pleased with the progress I'm making getting through old vacation photos. I'm kind of going back and forth between our spring 2017 mini-break and summer 2017 vacation. But hopefully this strategy will keep me inspired, and one of them is going to get completed sooner or later!


This photo is of my daughter eating lunch in our car. Our first stop on our vacation was Hershey Park, but before we went in to do the free tour/ride thing, we ate a packed lunch!


I used a Wild Flowers ephemera piece for my journaling and added in some washi tape and American Crafts ribbon from my stash to create a border around the patterned paper in the center.


I'm loving the colors of the Wild Flowers sequins mix, and in order to make the white chipboard circle from Close to My Heart a little nicer, I lined it with sequins.

So that's today's layout. Not much else to share about it. How are you doing with your scrapbooking goals? Let me know in the comments!

Comments