On the Move Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Today I have another Cheeky Studio layout to share with you. I'm super excited to dig into my October kit, but for now, I'm still using bits and pieces from both the August and September kits! There are so many wonderful goodies that come in these kits, I still have leftovers!


I used one of the Wild Flowers papers as my background and added in some additional paper from both kits on top. The floral sort-of border behind the first picture was fussy cut out of some of the Wild Flowers paper.


Then I just added in embellishments - the pink bow, some Wild Flowers sequins, ephemera from the Wild Flowers Set 5, some of the Close to My Heart elements, and one of the Maggie Holmes fringe thingies. (I know it has a REAL name, but I can't think of it right now.)


I'm pleased with how this turned out. It's going in our 2017 vacation album, so it feels good to be making progress through all of those pictures.

If you've got pictures to scrap (vacation, summertime, whatever!), then head over to the Cheeky Studio store. They've got something for everybody! And you can save 10% when you use my discount code, Cookscrap10.

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Sweet layout! I love the pink, the photos, and your embellishments. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment