1st Time at Culver's Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing with you another layout using the Cheeky Studio October On the Cover kit. And, as you can see, I haven't scrapped a book photo, but the products in this themed kit are still just perfect!


I used the Wild Whisper patterned paper that looks like a piece of loose leaf paper, the Wild Whisper star paper, and one of the branding strips. I also added in one of the exclusive Cheeky Studio frames for my journaling, the On the Cover floral ephemera pieces, the brown and white twine, and the Project Life yellow circle and heart stickers.


From my stash I added some black and white polka dot tissue paper and some Recollections and Echo Parks papers. My title was created using very old Making Memories mini alphas and American Crafts alphas. They both fit in with the grey, black, and white color scheme.


I decided to do everything at an angle instead of straight lines. I just thought it made the layout a little more fun!

The photo is of my daughter at the chain restaurant Culver's. I love the burgers at Culver's and my husband is able to get a gluten-free bun for his burger, so we were excited to stop their for lunch on our vacation last summer. However, my daughter was not feeling the burger. I don't know what is wrong with her! She'd rather have chicken nuggets.

The October On the Cover ephemera is available to purchase on its own in the Cheeky Studio store, so don't miss out! This is a lovely kit that works great for book photos or traveler's notebooks, as well as your everyday photos! And don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% when ordering!


Comments