You A-Maze Me Scrapbook Page

When I saw this maze paper in a Craft Smith paper pad I had purchased from Michael's awhile back, I knew I was going to use it on a layout about my daughter. I just didn't know what kind of layout it was going to be. But then I saw these pictures that I had taken of her playing in her crib with a bunch of her toys and I knew that I wanted to make a silly layout with the paper and the photos.


For a few weeks, my daughter would play a little game where she would put her baby doll in her crib to sleep. But the baby doll needed toys, so then my daughter would put toy after toy inside the crib with the doll. And then my daughter would want to get in her crib so she could sit and play. Even her booster seat had to go in the crib!


I used some of my left over Cheeky Studio Unicorns and Rainbows ephemera and stickers, plus the Unicorn Mode sequin mix on this one. The big white bows are Cheeky Studio, too.


The other patterned papers are all from the same paper pad, as is the journaling spot and the "Don't mind if I don't" speech bubble cut-out. I just thought that was pretty funny to include.

This was pretty easy to put together, and I'm glad I was able to capture this silly moment from my daughter's childhood. What memories are you glad that you got to scrapbook?

Thanks for looking!

Comments