The Sweetest Thing Scrapbook Layout featuring Cheeky Studio


Can you believe it's August already? The August Cheeky Studio kits are almost here, but I'm still playing with my July kit. If you haven't already, there is still time to subscribe

For this layout, I was inspired by this trend I keep seeing of scrapbookers just surrounding their photos with a bunch of embellishments. So that's what I attempted to do with this layout, using all of the gorgeous embellishments that came in the Cheeky Studio kit!



I really like how this one turned out. And seriously, I completed this one while my daughter was occupied watching my husband work out on the Wii Fit. I was like, "If you're going to sit out here and pretend to run with Daddy..." I got a page scrapped! How fitting that this photo is a photo of my daughter walking with her daddy last summer?


I just pulled a lot of the Sweet Succulents ephemera pieces, cut a few of the cut-aparts, stuck down some of the Vicki Boutin stickers, and popped down those shimmery American Crafts planner tabs. Then I added a few Sweet Succulents sequins around the entire thing.


The patterned paper is all from the kit, too! Now, the Sweet Succulents collection is still available to purchase individually from the Cheeky Studio store, and that collection includes flair, sequins, ephemera, labels and bouquets ephemera, and the cut-aparts.


So when you're shopping for the Sweet Succulents products, don't forget to use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save 10% in the store!

Thanks for looking!


Comments