How Did This Happen Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I went through my stash to create today's layout. Pulled a piece of cream-colored cardstock, a scrap piece of navy-striped cardstock from my scrap drawer, and a bunch of my Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 ephemera and flair pieces. I've got more to say in my process video for this layout, which you can watch here!


First, I sprayed the cardstock with some Shimmerz in Don't Rain On My Parade. That just kept the bottom of the layout from looking too blah. Then, after dividing the layout in two with the patterned paper on top, I created more division with two different gold-tinged washi tapes from American Crafts and some of the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 sequins.

Because this was a layout about my daughter and her cousin's cousin looking like they were holding hands, I wanted to use some embellishments that had a lovey dovey feel to them. So I grabbed some chipboard hearts from my stash, too.


And I had this boy profile sticker from an old American Crafts collection, so I added that. I thought I had a girl profile sticker to match, but I did not! Oh well.



The "How Did This Happen" title is a cut apart from the Cheeky Studio Sweet Succulents collection that was in the July subscription kit, which is now available to purchase on its own while supplies last. I thought it was kind of fitting. Like, how did it happen that these two little kids are holding hands like teenagers on a date???

They grow up so fast.

Thanks for looking! And don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order in the Cheeky Studio store!


Comments