Hooray for Birthdays! Scrapbook Page

If you haven't guessed, last month (and some of this month) I was pretty much working solely on getting my December 2017 pictures scrapped. Here's another layout I did from my nephew's 1st birthday party using the Cheeky Studio Wishes collection.


The colors in the Wishes collection are so pretty, and I liked how they meshed with the blue background paper from a Craft Smith paper pad, polka dot paper from a Recollections paper pad, and some leftover scraps from my scrap drawer.


One of the bouquet ephemera pieces I cut in half so that I could use it in two places on the layout without it taking up too much space as one piece.


The design is based on a sketch from Susan Stringfe at the Sketch Savvy blog, and I really like it! I would totally use it again. I've got it pinned on my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board if you want to check it out.


So that's another super easy, super cute scrapbook layout done! Stay tuned to the blog for more! And don't forget that if you're shopping in the Cheeky Studio store, I've got a discount code that you can use to save 10%: Cookscrap10

Comments