Her Answer Is No Scrapbook Page

I broke out one of my old The International Scrapbook Garden kits to complete this layout of my daughter. I realized that I still had a bunch of photos from last December to scrap AND I still had a bunch of product left in the January/February ISBG kit, so I wanted to try to get those photos done and try to "kill the kit", if you will.


The story behind this photo is that Santa Claus was riding down our street in a fire truck, and we asked my daughter, "Do you want to go outside and see Santa?" Her response was to bury her face in the couch cushion and cry.

So that's a no, then.


I loved the little girl cut-apart from the Bo Bunny paper in the kit because it looks like she is shielding her face. And there were some really good Prima Zella Teal word stickers for this photo, too.


The alphas for the title came from my stash. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. But the snowflake brads and the silver flowers were also from the ISBG kit.


The papers are a combination of 13@rts and 7 Dots Studio from the ISBG kit and Recollections from my stash.

And that's it! I had so much fun creating this layout. I just love the angled patterned paper at the bottom and the clusters of embellishments around the photo. Thanks for looking!

Comments