Eat at Home Tonight - Review Part 2

Yesterday I posted about the upcoming cookbook Eat at Home Tonight, and today is the official launch day of the cookbook! If you haven't pre-ordered your copy, well, now you can officially order it! And don't forget to visit Tiffany King's website, Eat at Home, for more meal inspiration.

I got a lot of inspiration from this cookbook, so I thought I would quickly give you a photo rundown of the recipes I made to whet your appetite. Some of the recipes needed tweaking in order for us to make them gluten-free, but nothing was too difficult.

Elvis Breakfast for Dinner
Easy sub: use all-purpose gluten-free flour


Apple-Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Slaw Bowls with Garlic Dijon Honey Sauce
Easy tip: just make sure your chicken sausage is gluten-free


Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
Easy sub: use gluten-free bread crumbs (like the kind from 4C brand)
Easy tip: serve over gluten-free pasta (We like the gluten-free Ronzoni pasta.)


Creamy Chicken Florentine Quesadillas
Easy sub: use six-inch corn tortillas 


High-Five Pasta
Easy sub: use gluten-free pasta


I also made the Sea Salt Pork Chops and Potatoes with Gravy and the Honey-Sriracha Roasted Brussels Sprouts. I just didn't take pictures. The pork chops were perfect and made in the slow cooker. I just used gluten-free chicken broth and gluten-free all-purpose flour for the gravy.

The Brussels Sprouts did not go over so well at my house. (I get it. I will stop trying to make Brussels Sprouts happen.) But there was nothing I needed to do to that recipe to make it gluten-free.

So when you get the Eat at Home Tonight cookbook (because you ARE getting it, aren't you?), I hope you have a lot of fun looking through it and finding the recipes that work for your family and then making them work for your dietary restrictions, if you have them! Happy eating!

Comments