Don't Worry Be Happy Scrapbook Layout

Today's layout is me playing off of something that I saw a fellow design team member do awhile back. Nicole Jones is on the Cheeky Studio design team with me, and I watched her process video for this layout where she basically just embellished a big ole circle around a single photo. I thought it looked so cool, so that's what I decided to try with this layout.


I used up what I had left of my Cheeky Studio Panda-monium ephemera and flair. I still have plenty of the sequins mix left.


To it, I added some flowers from one of the Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers sets, plus some other panda-themed stickers that were my in stash.


This was very easy to do, and I like the effect that all of the embellishments gives. If you're running low on supplies or don't have a lot of good coordinating paper, this design would be a great way to use up what you do have left!

Thanks for looking!

Comments