Capital City featuring Cheeky Studio


Over the weekend I left with you a layout I created using the Cheeky Studio July kit, but here's another layout I made with the August kit. As excited as I am to use the kit to help decorate my traveler's notebook, when I saw the papers and ephemera pieces with the cameras, I was reminded of travel. So I wanted to use part of the kit to make some travel scrapbook layouts. Here's one of them.

Oh, and I also have a process video with more details, so go watch it, please!


The design is based on one of the included sketches from the kit. I think it's such a great idea for Tuesdae to include sketches in the kit. I love having that inspiration as soon as I open the kit!

From the kit I used the camera ephemera from the Notebook Nancy collection, the Maggie Holmes alpha stickers, some of the Maggie Holmes stickers, the twine, the American Crafts Amy Tangerine patterned paper, and the Bazzill black cardstock.


I added in the blue October Afternoon buttons. When I saw the floral patterned paper, I was immediately reminded of these buttons.

I also added in a journaling spot from a Recollections travel-themed paper pad that I had picked up from Michael's several weeks ago. It was pink, so it matched perfectly.


You can still start your own subscription to the Cheeky Studio kit club by clicking on this link for more information. The Notebook Nancy ephemera pack can also be purchased on its own from the Cheeky Studio store, along with all sorts of other fun goodies, and don't forget to use my discount code to save 10%: Cookscrap10


Comments