Be Yourself Scrapbook Page

Here's a fun layout I put together super quickly! I snapped this photo of my daughter last year playing with an empty box of pancakes. (She loves pancakes!) And I just thought it was so funny, so I wanted to use some of the Crate Paper Good Vibes ephemera for it because of some of the sentiments on the ephemera pieces.


The papers are a mixture of Core'dinations, Craft Smith, and Recollections. Most were taken from my scrap drawer.

The silvery flowers were from an old The International Scrapbook Garden kit. I liked how they were kind of shiny, and I just thought they'd be fun to add to this layout. I also pulled some teal Kaisercraft enamel dots that were also from an ISBG kit.


The sequin mix is the Cheeky Studio Unicorn Mode mix, which I have been using on just about everything lately it seems. (Stay tuned. You'll see.) I hope that Tuesdae comes out with a similar sequin mix soon! I need to replenish.


I also did some splatters with some Lindy's Stamp Gang misting spray and a Kaisercraft spray, and I wasn't totally in love with it after I did it. But once the splatters dried, they looked better. I mean, I know I'm obsessed with splattering, but I think I do need to cut back on it from time to time. Not every layout needs the splatter!

Thanks for looking!

Comments