1,2,3 Family Scrapbook Page

Inspired by the Stash-Busting Challenge this summer, I decided to create a mini kit using some old Crate Paper stuff from my stash and see if I could use it all up on a layout. And I did! 


To go along with the Crate Paper patterned papers, I added some Crate Paper dimensional chipboard stickers, some old American Crafts alphas, a Cosmo Cricket sticker, and other random bits from my stash - manufacturers unknown.


Despite having a mish-mash of things, this layout came together pretty easily. I used a design that I've been playing around with lately - patterned paper on top and a solid or lighter pattern on the bottom. I might actually have cut the lighter patterned paper in half.

I backed the photos on a different patterned paper and used a branding strip to the top and bottom of the photo block.


Then I added in my embellishments! I kind of just kept it simple because some of the embellishments were so large and dimensional.


I like how everything came together on this and how I was able to make so many different collections and manufacturers coordinate on one layout.

Thanks for looking!

Comments