I Heart the Ocean 2017 Scrapbook Page

This marks it: the last of my stash-busting 2018 challenge kit! It was so much fun working with this kit. I think I'm definitely going to do another one using the same requirements in another few months (maybe one every season?) because it's a great way to use up supplies in my stash and get a lot of pages completed!


I also have a scrapbook process video for this one, so please go view it over at my CookScrapCraft YouTube page: https://youtu.be/HJLQdViwvtY

This page uses a picture I took last summer of my husband, daughter, and mother-in-law on the beach. I just love the early morning sunrise behind them!

I chose to do a design that I've done before and that is really great for using up little bits of scraps. I got the idea from Christy's Beautiful Life. She is so inspiring! I pin a lot of her stuff in my Pinterest Scrapbook/Cards Board.


To make the white cardstock background a little more special, I added some mixed media, courtesy of some Shimmerz sprays and Shimmerz Inklingz. Those were freebies to add to my kit.


Everything else came in my kit: the Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera, the Heidi Swapp alphas, the blue ribbon, and the paper.

This took no time to put together, and those are always my favorite types of scrapbook pages. Thanks for looking!

Comments