Hello Together Sunshine Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back with another layout where I dug into my Cheeky Studio stash to create something that I think is truly amazing! I even did a process video that you can watch here on my YouTube channel!

This layout is about my daughter and my friend's daughter, who is about two years older. We meet up with them every so often for coffee (for me and my friend - not the girls!) and I snapped a picture of the two girls. This was the best I could get. 


This layout uses the Easter 2018 collection from Cheeky, which is SO VERSATILE. You've seen me use it before, and I just love the blues and oranges in the collection. I felt the colors worked so well with the browns and yellows and blues in the papers that I chose for this layout.


I did a little bit of mixed media on the background of the layout with some old Tattered Angels misting spray in Harvest Orange, and that was just using the packaging technique.


Most of the other items on this layout are just random bits pulled from my stash (old Cosmo Cricket and Core'dinations). I'm really big on pulling from my stash this summer, huh?

And I wish I could remember which Cheeky Studio sequin mix that I used for this one, but I can't! But there are some really great sequins mixes that you should totally check out on the Cheeky Studio website.


While you're on the Cheeky website, don't forget to use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save 10% on your order when you're shopping!

Thanks for looking!


Comments