Fabulous Duo Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


When I received my July design team kit from Cheeky Studio and saw the new Family First ephemera pack, I just knew that I wanted to use it to scrap a photo of me and my daughter from Mother's Day. There was a little ephemera piece with a blonde mom and a blonde daughter, and that's exactly what my daughter and I are!

I'll give you a few details here in this blog post, but I've also got a scrapbook process video for this layout on my YouTube channel, so please go check it out!


The purple patterned paper actually comes from the Cheeky Studio July kit club kit, and the polka dot paper is some leftover Core'dinations paper from my stash. I spritzed the white cardstock with three different mists from Shimmerz, Kaisercraft, and Lindy's Stamp Gang to bring the purple, pink, and green from the polka dot paper more into the center of the layout.


I created my title using an American Crafts Thickers word and some old Heidi Swapp alpha letters in a matching color. And I was so excited that my new white Gelly Roll pen worked PERFECTLY. Finally, I think I've found a good (and cheap) white pen!


I also added more of the ephemera pieces from the Family First pack. Along with people in the pack, it also has those great squares that I used behind my photo and some colorful hearts and stars.


The sequins that I added is a combination of two different Cheeky Studio sequins mixes - Unicorn Mode (which is, sadly, no longer available) and the Easter 2018 mix.

If you're shopping in the Cheeky Studio store, don't forget to use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save 10 percent on your order!!


Comments