Merry & Bright Scrapbook Page - June 3 The Studio Challenges Sketch Challenge

We need a little Christmas! Right this very minute! If that feels like you right now, then I think you're going to like today's scrapbook layout. It uses the June 3rd sketch challenge from The Studio Challenges.


I'm trying to go in chronological order in my scrapbooking, so right now I'm scrapbooking pictures from last December, and this picture of my daughter next to a giant inflatable bear was the picture at hand on my desk. I figured that would be the one that I'd scrap for this challenge! So I pulled open my Christmas scrap drawer (yes, I have a Christmas drawer) and took out some American Crafts paper, Me & My Big Ideas chipboard stickers, Paper House Productions stickers, and random ribbon.


Then I added some 49 and Market flowers and Cheeky Studio sequins to the mix. Not bad, right?


The only thing I'm not pleased with is the performance of my white pen for the journaling. I thought I was using a Uniball Signo pen, but apparently I purchased a Ranger brand white pen, and it is AWFUL. Don't worry! I am on the hunt for a new white pen thanks to the recommendations from the ladies on the Cheeky Studio Facebook group.

Thanks for looking!

Comments