Good Day Sunshine Scrapbook Page

Alright, kids! Layout number 1 for the Stash-Busting Challenge 2018 is here! This is also a layout that I'm entering in the stash-busting paints/mists challenge over at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges blog.

It may look like I didn't make a huge dent in my kit, and ... well ... I guess I didn't. HA! I did keep this layout super simple. And that's okay! I still have tons of summer pictures to scrap and lots of product to use up.


So obviously I dug into my stash and used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in Green with Envy and Hibiscus Rose for some splattering on my cardstock. And then where I did my journaling, I painted a little with some Shimmerz Inklingz Coral Reef.


From my stash-busting kit, I used some cut-aparts from one of my complete patterned papers, my Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera, one of the Echo Park chipboard stickers, some of the gem stickers, the washi tape, the sunglasses patterned paper, and two of the K&Company stickers.


I like how the splatters with the misting sprays turned out, even on the bright yellow cardstock. (I need to buy some more white! Is that bad when I'm in the middle of a stash-busting challenge??) And I also like how the coral reef Shimmerz highlights the journaling. I should do that more often!

Have you completed a page yet with your stash-busting kit? Are you in the middle of a different stash-busting challenge? I'd love to see what you're creating this summer using items from your stash! Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. I love the splatters and bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the paints and misting sprays. Adorable photos. I like how you kept it simple to make the photos the stars of the layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love your paint and the cute photos! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the paint splatters. Adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment