Enjoy the Little Things Scrapbook Page

It's the little things in life, isn't it? Like when your kid eats Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. Or when you still have leftover supplies from your fall The International Scrapbook Garden kit, and you end up making a page about said Thanksgiving dinner!


For the background, I used a piece of 12x12 paper from a Recollections paper pad, but everything else came from my kit. It's basically Prima, Kaisercraft, and Pion Designs paper.


And I just loved those Prima dots. I knew I wanted to place them somewhere on my page, so I just created a row of them underneath the banner at the top.


The embellishment clusters are Petaloo flowers, Prima Amber Moon ephemera, and Bo Bunny chipboard pieces. I kept the chipboard with its natural look, partly to save time and partly because I like the way it looked, and this was a fall-themed layout and the natural wood just seemed to fit.


The title was a cut-apart from one of the Kaisercraft papers. I love when things like that can be used to create a title, and then I don't have to go searching through my alphas stash for just the right letters to create a title.

This layout came together very easily, for which I am thankful! And I guess that's what this layout is all about, right? Thanksgiving and being thankful! And speaking of, thanks for looking!

Comments