You and Me featuring Cheeky Studio

Back again with another layout featuring Cheeky Studio products! This one incorporates the Valentine's Day 2018 main kit and mixed media kit to embellish this picture of me and Daphne last year on Mother's Day. 



The layout is based on The ScrapRoom's January JumpStart Sketch Challenge.


The colors in the Cheeky Studio products went so well with the patterned papers from a fall-themed Photo Play paper kit, as well as a piece of maroon-colored Pion Design paper that I had in my stash. I used two of the 4x6 pocket cards from the Valentine's Day kit as additional patterned paper in my paper cluster behind the photo, and part of one also makes an appearance in the cluster on the right-hand side of the page.


While I loved using the large "You and Me" embellishment as my title, I did add in some old mini alphas from my stash (I think they were Making Memories?) so that I could record what this photo was from. And I sprinkled a few sequins here and there for added sparkle.


As you can see, here I am AGAIN using the Valentine's Day kit in a way that isn't traditionally Valentine's Day-ish. So if you are thinking, "I don't do date night pictures, I don't have pictures of my significant other and I on Valentine's Day" or other similar thoughts, have no fear! The Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day kits are perfect for SO MANY THINGS.


I hope I've been able to inspire you to use the products in ways you might not have thought of. And don't forget, you can still purchase the Valentine's Day 2018 main and mixed media kits in the Cheeky Studio store and receive a discount when you use my code: CookScrap10.

Don't miss out! Thanks for looking!

Comments