Cook Scrap Craft Reads - What Am I Reading Now? #2

I just realized that I never shared with you guys the last installment of Cook Scrap Craft Reads. So if you missed it, here it is! List of books follows the video.


No One is Coming to Save Us by Stephanie Powell Watts - a modern day Great Gatsby as told through the eyes of an African-American family. Not as good as I wanted it to be. Riddled with typos. Could have worked as a play.

Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye - reimagines Jane Eyre as a serial killer. This one was recommended to me by GoodReads. Can't remember what I read before that this was a recommendation.

Hello Mornings by Kat Lee - a book I requested through a book blogging program. Will post a review of it soon! I actually just finished it this week.

Live Lagom by Anna Brones - Using Swedish principles to get your life together. Sounds good to me. Also requested through a book blogging program, so a review will follow.

Comments