Sweet Girl Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio

I got in some scrappy time this weekend and was able to sit down and play with some Cheeky Studio products that I had purchased for myself. 



Did you know there is panda flair in the Cheeky Studio shop? I KNOW! And they are sooooo cute. Perfect for these pictures of my daughter with her big stuffed panda when she turned 15 months.


I also used the Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera from my January design team kit to help embellish the layout even more. I thought the flowers were so summery, which was so perfect with these summer-themed Echo Park papers and chipboard stickers.


And I also broke out a stamp (GASP) from my stash that said "Berry Sweet" and created a border on the top and bottom of the page. I am really trying to use my stamps more this year.


The "Sweet Girl" wood title was another purchase from Cheeky Studio. Initially I was going to use green embossing powder on it, but the color I had didn't match the colors of the papers, so I just kept it its natural wood color. I think it looks great!


I backed the photos with the black-and-white striped tissue paper that my Cheeky Studio purchases came in. Black and white and pandas just goes together so well, don't you think?

So that's my layout! It was super easy to put together.

Don't forget to visit the Cheeky Studio shop and use my code CookScrap10 to receive a discount on your scrappy purchase!

Comments

Post a Comment