When You Love and Laugh You Live a Beautiful Life Card

While cutting all of the paper flowers for this card, I was reminded of the paper garden on the walls of Mrs. Threadgoode's room in the movie Fried Green Tomatoes. There's no real good quote from the movie about it, but I was just reminded of that scene in the movie and the movie itself. I love that movie.



And I also love The International Scrapbook Garden Garden Sunkissed Kit. I don't know how much longer these kits will be in stock. The fall kits are on their way, so if you haven't gotten your summer kit yet, don't miss your chance to get one! Head over to the store and get playing!


I made this card to send to my aunt, so I wrote on the inside of the card BEFORE I adhered everything to the back. It made writing so much easier. Ha ha! I hope my aunt likes it. Of course, the card was too big to fit into a standard envelope. I should have thought about that before designing it, but oh well. It was totally worth it!


I used the Kaisercraft butterfly stamp and the Lemoncraft paper, ribbon, and ephemera cards. From my own stash I used a Stampin' Up stamp pad and some gem embellishments.


I also used my Martha Stewart scoring board to help me fold the paper in straight lines and create the gate-fold card opening.

Thanks for looking and have a beautiful day!

Comments