Nothing Is Impossible Scrapbook Page

I recently discovered a new scrapbooking website called Spiegelmom Scraps. It sells really cool sequin mixes, A Lil' Shimmerz mists, and other fun scrapbooking supplies. I was following along with some of the design team members on YouTube and watched a bunch of their process videos for this month's sketch, which is all about circles. It looked like fun, and when I pulled these pictures of Daphne at a birthday party, I just knew that I could make them work with the sketch.

Here is the original sketch:


And here is my interpretation:


I even made my own process video for you to watch!



Here are a few close-ups so you can see more details of the layout. I basically "killed" my International Scrapbook Garden Garden Sunkissed kit on this one.


Those Lemoncraft ephemera cards make the perfect titles for scrapbook layouts! I don't even have to root through my alpha stash searching for the perfect letters that have ALL the right letters.


Those flowers are from Kaisercraft. The stems were poseable, so I was able to make them curve around the circle.


The silver arrows were from my stash. They are Tim Holtz. I can't tell you how long I've had them and never used them, so I'm glad that I finally found a place to put them. I also grabbed some shimmery translucent stickers that I thought fit with the flourishes of the patterned paper, and I placed those stickers here and there for extra accent.

So that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments