A Hoppy Adventure Scrapbook Page November 123 Challenge Blog

I am really on a roll! Completed another layout for another scrapbook challenge this month. This one is for the November challenge at 123 Challenge Blog: 1 sketch, two words, three colors. 

This month it's all about a really great sketch with circles, the words "Adventure" and "Awesome", and the colors navy, green, and grey. 

Here's what I came up with:


I got the gray in the background paper, the green in the large circle, and the navy in the smaller circle. (Plus, all three of those colors can be found elsewhere in some of the other patterned papers.)

I used the word "Adventure" in my title, which is sort of a pun because these are pictures of Daphne meeting the Easter bunny for the first time. It'll make more sense once we get to the journaling.


And the journaling is also where you'll find the second word, "Awesome". When Daphne met Santa, it was meltdown city. So I had no idea what to expect with the Easter Bunny. It was truly going to be an adventure. But she did AWESOME!! That is until she touched my scrambled eggs at the breakfast afterward and her face got all splotchy... so an adventure indeed.


I had fun using the American Crafts Jen Hadfield Home + Made Heart of Home collection for this one. You've heard me say it many times, but it really is so versatile. I've used it on wedding layouts, for fall-themed layouts, and now for Easter layouts.


I just love the gold finishing on some of these embellishments. There is quite a good selection of embellishments in this collection! I will be sad when I run out of everything.

You have until the end of the month to enter. The sponsor this month is Scrapbook Fantasies! Good luck!

Comments

  1. What a lovely story of meeting the Easter Bunny, love the photos, great take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos and love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - great work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the challenge title words. Really cute page. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment