Readin & Eatin Scrapbook Page


As I wrote about in a previous post, I'm on a circle kick! I'm trying to use more circles on my layouts, and so far, it's working out and a lot of fun.

This layout uses all October Afternoon papers and embellishments. I was so glad to have the papers in my stash because I thought they were perfect for some photos of the baby "reading" her ABC book.


Not everything is from the same October Afternoon collection, but I still like how everything seemed to go together. I wanted to add cardstock to the circular photos for backing, but I didn't have a large-enough circle die-cut for my Spellbinders Grand Calibur.


This just about does it for everything left in my October Afternoon stash. There are a few bits and pieces that I'm saving for scrapbooking our Paris vacation photos (from 2014... I'll finish that eventually), and I still have a few letter sticker sheets that are usable, but other than that... It's kind of nice to clear out a drawer of stuff!

Comments