More Paris Scrapbook Pages

When you're married to someone who is obsessed with Disney, you have to go to Disneyland Paris (formerly Euro Disney) when you're vacationing in Paris. We brought along a disposable camera for this outing because it was supposed to rain all day and we didn't want our good camera getting wet. So the whole camera was basically pictures from Disney.

I knew I just couldn't use ALL of the pictures, so I picked out the ones I liked best and then created this super easy one-page layout.


You know how when you buy a scrapbook paper collection and there is a cover page showing you little squares of what all the papers look like? Well, I decided to use those squares on this layout. I just cut the pictures to size and placed everything on a solid piece of cardstock. Everything on here is from the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection.

And before we hit up Disney, we made a quick stop at the Arc de Triomphe for a photo opp. (Advance apologies for the blurriness of this scrapbook layout.)


I also used the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection this layout, plus a few October Afternoon travel-themed embellishments.

While standing in front of the Arc, I tried to take a "Forget Paris"-style photo with my husband, but it didn't turn out. We were using a disposable camera because of the rain, and I wouldn't recommend trying to do selfies or staged photos with anything other than a digital camera. Oh well!

Comments