Wahaca Scrapbook Page

One of the things I love doing on vacation is finding and eating at local gluten-free restaurants. As evidenced from this Gluten-Free London blog post, we found some really good places to eat gluten-free in London.

But I didn't just take all of those food pictures for only the blog. I also decided to scrapbook them!


Wahaca might be our favorite place for gluten-free food in London. My favorite was the chicken taquitos, but Mike liked the chicken casear salad tostadas. I loved the journaling card with the numbers on it (from the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection) because it gave me space to list all the different things we got at Wahaca. We ordered from the street food menu, which offered several small plates that you could order and share.

Supplies used on this layout include: Lemon Owl Weekend Trip Collection Gotcha!, Basic Grey Lemonade Pink Fizz, Webster's Pages Allison Kereft Design's Sweets & Treats: #US2036D, letter stickers from Basic Grey Mon Ami collection, and Basic Grey Mon Ami C'est La Vie.

Comments