London Scrapbook Page


When we got to London, we wanted to call our parents to let them know we had arrived safely. The only problem was that my iPhone 4 wouldn't work overseas, and we could get my husband's Android phone to make an international phone call. So while sightseeing that first day, we were also looking for a working phone booth that didn't smell like pee. And yes, we found one. And yes, it was an old timey London phonebooth.


On the way to the phone, we also saw Big Ben (and heard it ring) and Houses of Parliament.


Supplies used on this layout include Basic Grey Mon Ami Chez Moi and coordinating stickers, Jolee's Boutique London stickers, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Charm papers, an American Crafts travel sticker, and an old dictionary page.


I love that I had so many embellishments that fit so well with the picture of my husband on the phone in the phonebooth. The "Hello There" sticker was cute and, of course, I had to use the phonebooth stickers that I had been saving for quite some time in the event that we finally made our way across the pond.


Comments