Gluten Free Soy Sauce Marinated Pork Chops


We recently made a new dish for dinner from the June 2015 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. This is Soy Sauce Marinated Pork Chops, and if you can't see the recipe at the link, it's probably because you have to register for a free Better Homes and Gardens account. With all the good recipes (and other stuff) on this website, it's kind of worth it to just sign up!

I kind of stayed true to the original recipe, except I used boneless pre-cut pork chops because that's what we had in our freezer. If you're making this gluten-free, be sure that your soy sauce is gluten-free. I also use a brand that doesn't have MSG. It's called San-J Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce.

This was a nice, somewhat healthy meal, although I think my husband would have preferred more pork and less salad. So that's just something to keep in mind for next time.

Comments