How to Use Laser Cut Scrapbook Overlays

I don't usually use what I think are called laser cut scrapbook overlays, but my mom gave me one a few months ago for scrapbooking the pictures I took at last year's Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze. It looked like there was space for two pictures, but I had lots more pictures to showcase, so I wanted to share with you how I turned one laser cut scrapbook overlay into a two-page layout.


I just traced the overlay onto another piece of scrapbook paper, and then ever so carefully cut it out. This is definitely something that is easier to do if you have small scissors!

Here's the first original page:


And then here is page two, the page that I traced:


I actually wanted it to be the mirror image of the first page, but I realized I didn't trace it the right way, and then I was just too lazy to go back and do it again.

I added some Martha Stewart Halloween stickers as embellishments. Kind of fitting seeing as how Martha Stewart endorses the Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze!

Have you guys used scrapbook overlays like this before? How did you use them?

Comments