Twinkie Returns

Here's another fun layout that I recently made. Now that my embellishments are super organized on my homemade Clip It Up, I can actually SEE what I have and USE it!

This layout uses some Studio Calico and K & Company papers as well as various letter stickers, rub-ons, and other embellishments. I even adhered the "I Saved the Twinkie" button that I got on July 15 to this layout.

So, what is this all about? If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook, you might have seen these pictures. On July 15, 2013, the Twinkie returned!!! To celebrate, Hostess was giving away T-shirts, pins, and Twinkies in front of Penn Station in New York. I just happened to walk by that morning, and I couldn't pass up a free Twinkie! I've been a Twinkie fan since I was just 1 year old!

Do you guys like Twinkies or are you fans of other Hostess products?

Comments