Scrapping in Other Rooms



I don't know about you, but I have a hard time scrapbooking outside of my scrap room. The day Hurricane Sandy struck, we were glued to the TV watching hurricane coverage. I didn't want to be in my scrap room scrapping, so I brought my tool caddy and some supplies and pictures out to the living room. I completed a lot of layouts there, but I have a hard time doing it when I'm not in my scrap room. All of my supplies are in my scrap room, and I'm always forgetting something and having to get up and go search for it during commercial breaks, and it just takes forever. Does anyone have a system that works for when you want to bring your scrapbook stuff into another room? Or how about when going to a crop or someone else's house to scrap? I've tried compiling little kits to bring with me so that I know what I want ahead of time and make sure to bring it with me. I suppose I could just do that when scrapping in a different room, but the problem is, I never have little kits pre-made when I want to scrap in front of the TV. Seems like a silly problem to have, but I'm always looking for ways to streamline the scrapbooking process.

Comments