Scrapping Before the Hurricane

We spent the Sunday before Hurricane Sandy preparing for the hurricane. For me, that meant scrapbooking! Hey, there was nothing else to do. We didn't want to go out and waste gas in the car! Luckily, the pictures I ordered from Shutterfly (with a 100 free prints coupon) came before the storm hit, so I had plenty of pictures to keep me busy. Here are just two layouts that I completed prior to Sandy. I still had light to work on completing these.

Both layouts are fairly simple and were made using up scraps! I love using up scraps!







(Sorry the pictures aren't cropped. My computer has been fussy lately, so I just uploaded these directly from my camera's memory card.)

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Howdy, Uncle Stu here.
    Your scrap books are really neat, cool, or awesome, whatever the word of the week is !! :) I have never made any of my photo albums this fancy, I use to just put the little corners on and stick them on the black pages and write a little something about them with the white ink !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment