2001-2011

The latest challenge at Once Upon a Sketch is to create a layout based on the provided sketch, use a year for the title, and journal at least two lines about why this year was important to you. I chose to do my layout about the year Jimmy Eat World's Bleed American came out.

My husband and I recently saw the band in concert, and the band played Bleed American in its entirety to celebrate the album's 10th anniversary. The songs still sound amazing, and "The Middle" is still one of my all-time favorite songs. I got some good pictures at the concert - love the top one with the lead singer and the lighter.


Journaling reads: Hard to believe it's been 10 years since Jimmy Eat World released its Bleed American album. I loved that album during my senior year of high school. I still count "The Middle" as one of my most favorite songs, and it still sounded great 10 years later!


What year was important to you? You have until September 14 at midnight (Australian time) to enter! There are two great prizes to win - some Prima flowers and some clear stamps!

Comments

Post a Comment