Vacation Pocket Page - Scrapbook Process 349

Sometimes you have a lot of photos, and creating a pocket page is just easier than trying to figure out a whole layout configuration. Sometimes you have photos that you just need to get scrapped, and creating a pocket page makes it easier to finish. Both of those things are true for me in today's scrapbook process video. How often do you scrapbook with pocket pages?

You can see how this pocket page came together in today's process video


I used some 4x6 patterned paper sheets from a Hero Arts paper pack to fill in the pockets where there were no photos. Those papers were double-sided, so I was able to decorate both the front and back of each sheet to use for both sides of the pocket page.


All of the embellishments are just random bits from my stash - chipboard from Studio Tekturek, die-cuts from Pinkfresh Studio, enamel dots from Pinkfresh Studio and Simple Stories, etc. I enjoy the process of going through my embellishments to find just the right items that match color or theme to my photos.


Thanks so much for looking! I hope this inspires you to do more pocket page scrapbooking!

Comments