Scrapbook & Cards Today Scraplift - Process 347

Happy Tuesday! It's process video time on my YouTube channel, and I'm starting the month of with a Scrapbook & Cards Today scraplift. Be sure to head over to watch today's video to see the inspiration and all the fun I had making this 12x12 layout. 


I did a holiday theme with my version, using a bunch of Pinkfresh Studio embellishments and cut-aparts, as well as a few random Christmas stuff from my stash. I really liked all the diagonal lines of this layout and that little corner of the top paper that folds back to show the opposite pattern.


The photo on this is 4x6 and is matted with patterned paper. I finished everything off with Festive Berries Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray. If you can get past the fact that the red spray looks like blood, it's a lot of fun to use.


So there you have it! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments