Pinspiration Layout - Scrapbook Process 351

Today's scrapbook layout takes inspiration from a scrapbook sketch in my Pinterest Scrapbook/Cards board! It had space for five photos, which was perfect for these photos of Camp Hero State Park's very weird military radar tower in Montauk! You'll get the full story when you watch today's process video


I kept one photo 4x6 and framed it with a Simple Stories chipboard frame. Then I cut the other four photos into 3x4 size and placed them in a grid. 


The other embellishments come from Studio Tekturek, Fancy Pants Designs, and Simple Stories. I just pulled stuff from my stash that I thought fit the color scheme of the main patterned papers and/or fit with the sentiment of this very strange thing sitting in the middle of a state park.


This was a fun and easy scrapbook layout to complete, and I'm glad that I was able to get these five photos scrapbooked. So thank you Pinterest for always having something to inspire my creativity!

Comments