August Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge - Dressed to Impress - Process 348

Today is a new day, a new start to the week, AND it's reveal day for the August Challenge YOUrself scrapbook challenge! The theme for this month is Dressed to Impress. So I used photos of my daughter and I attending her school's spring dance. You'll see how this came together by watching today's process video on my YouTube channel.

 

This 12x12 scrapbook layout uses some Pinkfresh and Fancy Pants Designs patterned papers and embellishments. I really liked the florals because it reminded me of springtime. 

I also used some Studio Tekturek chipboard pieces, very old American Crafts Thickers, and Simple Stories mini alphas.

The overall design was my attempt at recreating a similar design that was definitely one of my favorites back in the day. I didn't "nail it" exactly as I remembered, but I did take that general template and create something new with it!


I hope this inspires you! Don't forget to visit the Challenge YOUrself blog to see everything that the design team created and find out how to enter your take on this challenge.

Comments