July Off the Board Hop - Scrapbook Process 346

Today is the last Wednesday of the month, and that means it's time for Off the Board with Pineapple Papers! Be sure to watch today's process video for the details and inspiration for this layout, as well as to see what everyone else created. 

And don't forget to join me tonight at 8:30p.m. ET on my YouTube channel for a LIVE scrap! I'll be finishing up my December Daily album and chatting with you all!


I took inspiration from a Lisa Dickinson scrapbook layout that I had recently pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board! I liked her use of small patterned paper circles underneath her three photos, and since I have a stash of punched-out patterned paper circles, I knew this would be a very easy layout to complete.


I used three 4x6 photos of a little adventure my family had on December 26. The photos got cut down to 3.5 x 5, and even then, they seemed a little bit bigger than Lisa's photos, so I'm not sure if hers were actually 3x4 or not. 

Anyway, these three photos document a morning spent stranded in Washington, D.C., after Southwest Airlines canceled and delayed almost all of their flights that day. So fun.


So here it is! Thanks so much for looking!

I hope to see you at tonight's YouTube LIVE where I finish up my December Daily! Check it out on my YouTube channel at 8:30p.m. ET!

Comments