December Daily 2022 Part 1 - Process 340

Welcome to Christmas in July! Every Tuesday, I'll be posting a process video of me trying to complete my December Daily for 2022. Yes, I gathered all of my supplies way back in December, and then... I did nothing with them. So my goal for July is to finish the darn thing, and I hope you'll join me. Check out today's process video on my YouTube channel! 


So the 6x8 album I'm using has chipboard tabbed dividers, and I decided that I wanted to use those to divide my album into four sections: light, peace, hope, and joy. I grabbed some watercolor paper, some Concord & 9th stencils, and some Hampton Art ink pads and tried my hand at stamping the wreath stencils onto the watercolor paper. 

Then I used some black Nuvo Drops to write the word "light" in the middle of the wreath. Is it 100 percent perfect? No. But it's what I created, and I'm fine with that.


After the first divider, I wanted to include a 4x8 page protector with one side having the lyrics to Lauren Daigle's "Light of the World" song. I couldn't include that today because my printer has no ink (and no store has the ink to buy...), so I just went to work on the decorative panel for the other side of that page protector.

I really need to get over my fear of using stuff! Just use it! Don't worry about running out! Just use it!


In my process video, you'll also see me complete one of the 6x8 page protectors with two 3x4 pockets on top and one 4x6 on the bottom. I did both sides, but photographing a page protector is really hard because of the glare. So you'll just have to watch my process video to see how it all came together!

Thanks for looking!


Comments