Christmas in July - December Daily Part 5 - Process 345

Today I'm sharing with you a few more pages from my 2022 December Daily. I have two 6x8 pocket pages and one 4x8 page. You can see how I put them together in my process video

AND if you want to scrapbook along with me, head to my YouTube channel tomorrow night (7/26) at 8:30pm ET for a December Daily YouTube Live!

For the first side of the 6x8 pocket page, I used one 4x6 photo on top and added a number piece to mark the date. The bottom 4x6 pocket is just a decorative piece.

The backside of this pocket page uses two 4x6 photos cut down to 4x4 with a 4x6 patterned paper behind each. These were both photos from Christmas Eve.


And the last pocket page is 4x8 size, and what I'm showing you is a decorative panel. The other side will have a printed-out exchange of a text that I sent my husband listing all of the gifts I got our daughter. Well, my daughter found that text prior to Christmas, so that was a memory that I wanted to document in my December Daily.

And that's it! Thank you so much for checking it out, and I hope to see you on my YouTube tomorrow night!

Comments