Paper Issues 6/14 Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Process 339

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout using the 6/14 sketch from Paper Issues. This was a fun one to get five photos on one page! You can see it come together in today's process video


I used the PhotoPlay Little Chef collection - or at least patterned papers from the collection that were baking-themed. I also used some of the stickers from the collection, but not all of them because some of them were stickers of macaroni and cheese! I guess Little Chef is more about kids cooking and baking than just baking.


My title is a combination of a sticker word from the PhotoPlay sticker sheet and some American Crafts chipboard Thickers from my stash.

I matted my photos with the patterned paper and popped up the middle photo on foam dots to make it stand out more. The papers that I used for matting the photos also make an appearance as torn paper on the right-hand side of the page.


This was a fun and pretty easy layout to put together! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments