June Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge - Favorite Song - Scrapbook Process 335

Get ready for another scrapbook layout today! This one is the reveal for the June Challenge YOUrself challenge - favorite song! You can get all the details on how to enter and see what the rest of the design team created at the Challenge YOUrself blog

And you'll find all the details of how I created this 12x12 scrapbook page in today's process video.


So I started with a white piece of Vicki Boutin Foundations cardstock. I knew I wanted to do some mixed media! Then I printed a 2x3 photo of myself listening to music on a walk (with my daughter's VTech headphones) and grabbed all the embellishments I could find that were music-themed.


This is quite the hodge-podge layout! I've got old Vicki Boutin vellum paper, Doodlebug Designs ephemera, Obed Marshall die-cuts, Echo Park stickers, and so much more! Not to mention the color-coordinated Tim Holtz Distress Oxide splatters!


I had fun making this scrapbook page about the top 5 songs I was listening to in May 2023. It's always fun to document little moments like this!

Thanks for looking!

Comments