Summer Camp at Home - Week 4: S'mores Week

What's one of the best summertime activities? Making s'mores! I have a whole S'mores Pinterest board with a variety of s'mores-themed recipes, if you want to check that out. But if you're looking for s'mores-themed activities for kids, then keep reading!


S'mores Paper Bag Book

While eating s'mores is arguably the best thing ever, making this cute S'mores craft for kids is a close second. Using a brown paper bag, construction paper, the free S'mores Paper Bag Book printables from Primary Theme Park, and other arts supplies you probably already have at home, kids can make their own book listing the steps it takes to make a s'more! 

Marshmallow Painting

I love eating jumbo marshmallows, but did you know they can also be used as a painting instrument? Ditch the paintbrushes and paint with marshmallows instead! (Just don't eat the marshmallows after!) I like this idea for Marshmallow Painting from My Mommy Style

DIY Solar Oven S'mores

One of our favorite monthly subscription kits, Little Passports, has a great idea to make s'mores in a solar oven! Make sure you have all the supplies handy (such as an empty pizza box), and then follow the instructions for DIY Solar Oven S'mores

Popsicle Stick S'mores

I always have jumbo craft sticks in my arts and crafts arsenal because you can do so many fun kid crafts with them. Like this idea for Popsicle Stick S'mores from Glued to My Crafts

Coconut Milk Fudgsicles

While I love a good s'more, summertime calls for desserts that cool you off - like popsicles! And I love that these Coconut Milk Fudgiscles from The Creekside Cook are gluten-free! 

Comments