Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Big Tags - Process 317

Welcome to another monthly installment of my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration series! Today's inspiration is from Wendy Sue Anderson. She made a double-page layout for the fall 2022 issue, and I just loved the big tags going across the spread. See the original inspiration and how my page came together in today's process video


Instead of doing a two-page layout, I kept this to a single page. I originally had more photos that I wanted to scrap, but I decided to split the photos into two separate layouts. So these photos are the beginning of my first-time doing paint pouring. I explain all about it in my scrapbook process video.


Another change I made was to use Vicki Boutin tags. They were a little thinner, which meant I had to cut my photos down pretty small, but I liked the spilled paint on them. They were perfect for these paint photos!


And here's the finished design! I busted my stash to find random embellishments that would work with the theme of this page. Thanks so much for looking!

Comments