Paper Issues March Mood Board Challenge - Scrapbook Process 316

Last month, I played along with all of the Paper Issues scrapbook challenges. And I hope to do so again this month! Today's scrapbook process video is my take on the March mood board challenge. I was really inspired by the navy blues, triangles, and overall grid design of the mood board.


 
I used different shades of blue from my collection of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide sprays (I think one was Dina Wakely) and used the smooshing technique to make a grid of six blue "squares".



Then I grabbed everything blue I could possibly find in my stash - patterned papers, cardstock, embellishments, alpha stickers - and created a row of triangles pointing to my photo with two embellishments clusters on the diagonal of the photo.


If you want to hear more about the photo, be sure to watch my process video! And thanks for stopping by!

Comments