Creating a Circle with Embellishments and Photos - Scrapbook Process 321

Today's scrapbook layout is super easy to put together. My process video is pretty short, so I hope you'll take a moment to watch. In order to keep the beautiful background of this 49 & Market paper visible AND to fulfill one of the prompts on my Paper Issues Bingo card, I decided to create a circular shape on my scrapbook layout. I connected the sunflowers on the paper with my two circular photos and a variety of embellishments.

 
These are photos taken at a local farm during sunflower season, so I knew that this patterned paper would be perfect! Most of the embellishments and this paper are from a The ScrapRoom kit that I purchased with a gift certificate I won.


I added in a few extra embellishments from my stash that felt fall-ish or had something to do with flowers. 

This came together so quickly!


I hope it inspires you to create a circular shape on your next scrapbook layout! Thanks for looking!

Comments