Baseball Week - Layout 1 - Scrapbook Process 322

Get ready! It's Baseball Week on my YouTube channel! That means I'll be sharing with you THREE different scrapbook layouts using baseball scrapbook supplies and photos from baseball games. So if baseball is your favorite sport, then make sure to head to today's process video for more on the first layout of the week.

 
I'm using the items from my April haul to get these two photos scrapbooked. The background paper is Colorplay, and the title is Simple Stories. The three patterned paper strips behind the photos are a mixture of Colorplay and a paper strip from the Simple Stories embellishment pack.


I matted my photos on brown cardstock from my stash.

The design of this layout was inspired by one of the sketches in the Paper Issues Facebook group this month. Such an easy design and a great way to use up some paper strips if you, like me, have a bag of them!


There are a few embellishments on here from Echo Park, and the journal spot is from Simple Stories.

Thanks for checking out today's simple single-page layout. Tune in tomorrow for a double-page layout!

Thanks for looking!

Comments